• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Predator collecting thread.. any interest?

247 posts in this topic

Saw this on Ebay and I nearly spit my coffee all over my Mac. Needless to say, I bought it lol

BVP3.jpg

I've been travelling the past couple of days, so my corporate access doesn't allow me to see pictures.

:frustrated:

Saw this on Ebay and I nearly spit my coffee all over my Mac. Needless to say, I bought it lol

BVP3.jpg

I've been travelling the past couple of days, so my corporate access doesn't allow me to see pictures.

:frustrated:

It's a Predator slab lol

just grabbed two more books

22772161_1_LJPG.jpg

22772159_1_LJPG.jpg

Nice!! :applause:

No kidding. At least I can see them on the hotel computer, though you have to sign up for free advertising every 20 minutes for access.

I hope predatorsstompaliens@hotmail.com (20), uhohaliensareswarmingus@hotmail.com (20), and stanleecockroachedmybook@hotmail.com (20) don't mind.

:blush:

BVP3.jpg

Cool. I think I have all those books. Bought them new in 1991...bet a never read them either...might well all be 9.8s. :headbang:

read em', they're really good.

That's great... I'd like that set one day. There was a #3 on ebay a while ago in 9.8 that I almost picked up. Decided to just wait and see if I could find them all at once somewhere.

Some of my most vivid comic-collecting memories revolve around this series.