• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STANDINGS..............

170 posts in this topic

My God...

If "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a very Merry Christmas!

If I replaced my 2 lowest rounds with my average score, I'd be in first.... so enough of the coulda, shoulda, woulda. It is what it is. 893frustrated.gif

grin.gifflowerred.gif

My God...

If "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a very Merry Christmas!

If I replaced my 2 lowest rounds with my average score, I'd be in first.... so enough of the coulda, shoulda, woulda. It is what it is. 893frustrated.gif

grin.gifflowerred.gif

Whining is all that's left for this thread. sorry.gif

Go offer congratulations to Newt in the Winnners thread and leave us losers to fight over the few last shreds of our dignity, why don't ya? Oh wait, we don't even have that left anymore.

But that's a shrewd way to disguise your own "whine" as a complaint! Now you're down to our level! stooges.gif

Go away or I shall have to taunt you a second time! sumo.gif

Just remember kiddies...Its not weather you win or lose, its how you play the game! makepoint.gif

Just remember kiddies...Its not weather you win or lose, its how you play the game! makepoint.gif

I want to win weather! I prefer mild temps - say 65 degrees F, sunny sky and 5mph breezes!

893frustrated.gif893blahblah.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.giftonofbricks.gifgrin.gif

I want to win weather! I prefer mild temps - say 65 degrees F, sunny sky and 5mph breezes!

893frustrated.gif893blahblah.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.giftonofbricks.gifgrin.gif

grin.gifhi.gifsmile.gif

insane.gifcrazy.gifflowerred.gif