• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GEM CITY COMIC CON DAYTON OHIO MARCH 31ST TO APRIL 1ST

27 posts in this topic

found some great books. WD was very overpriced but who could blame the dealers. They see a cgc 9.8 go for a certain price on ebay, that instantly means their raw NM- must be worth that.

Another great show! Two days for the first time and the crowds were much more manageable. Once again there are dealers that come to this show that I don't see any where else. I go to a lot of shows in the midwest and one problem is that you see the same dealers over and over again. If they don't turn over their stock, you end up looking at the same books over and over.

I spent 7 hours today and plan to go tomorrow for another 3 or 4!

Thanks to all at Gem City Comic Con.

WD was overpriced...i didn't buy any comics at all....they were putting $35 on WD Weekly 1, no weekly were even cover price. Artists were very approachable. I got a cool Casper Sketch from Dan Parent. Apparently he's a Harvey comics lover.

Nothing to sign for Waid, i just threw some money in the Heroes Inititiative box and thanked him for resurrecting Daredevil. Nice guy.