• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG BA Daredevil Slabs - Including 158 & 168

11 posts in this topic

I have a few more high grade Daredevil slabs to offer up.

:takeit: trumps any PM offers. No probation list buyers.

Shipping: I will ship domestically or internationally, buyer paying exact cost. I'm willing to use First Class Mail International if the total purchase is $75 or less, otherwise will use USPS Priority Mail Int'l. Domestically, can ship 1 to 3 raw books first class...otherwise will use USPS Priority Mail.

Returns: Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Returns accepted within 14 days for a full refund provided item is returned in the same condition.

Payment: I can accept PayPal and a check (which will need to clear prior to shipping) or money order.

Daredevil #81 CGC Universal 9.4 OW/W - $125

dd81.jpg

Dang I love that cover. I think it was the second DD I bought off the stands - I remember exactly where I bought it - the bait shack/corner store at Winchester Bay, Oregon, during a crabbing/fishing trip to coast - it was raining like heck. Classic Marvel 'outside the box' picture frame :banana:

Daredevil #81 CGC Universal 9.4 OW/W - $125

dd81.jpg

Dang I love that cover. I think it was the second DD I bought off the stands - I remember exactly where I bought it - the bait shack/corner store at Winchester Bay, Oregon, during a crabbing/fishing trip to coast - it was raining like heck. Classic Marvel 'outside the box' picture frame :banana:

Now's your chance to relive the thrill of buying it! Treat yo self ;)

treat.gif