• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Over Undies Sideways Down Thread

170 posts in this topic

Yellow Dog started out as a tabloid in 1968. There were 10 issues (2 were double issues). They are quite rare. In 1973, a fifth anniversary set was printed. The 4 tabloids below are from that set. They are #4, #6, #7 & #11/12. They are unread, uncirculated back stock, I have 5 partial sets available now. The single issues are $8 each and the double issue is $12, or I will sell you a set of 4 for the bargain basement price of $19. Buy 1 set or buy them all, I won't mind.

#4 Crumb cover.

YellowDog42nd001.jpg

#6 Crumb cover.

YellowDog62nd001.jpg

#7 Moscoso cover.

YellowDog72nd001.jpg

#11/12 Skip Williamson cover.

YellowDog11-122nd001.jpg

Zap #0, unused cover, VF, 2nd to 5th, minimal differences between them (think it's a 2nd), the back cover is one of my favorite Crumb pieces of all time, because my mom did throw all my comic books away when I was 12 years old in 1962....................$19.

SOLD to Shaven Kev

Zap0CoverProof001.jpg

The unused covers are the exact folded cover made for the comic, printed inside & out, but never married with the inside guts. (Guess they made more covers than guts), & therefore normal comic book size. They are untrimmed.

So is this one sheet with front and back cover, or just the front cover, and what are the dimensions of the paper and image?

Last post of the evening, my son's weddng reception is tonight.

Zap #8, unused cover, 1st print, F/VF or better, the scan below is not one of the ones offered, I have 4 nicer ones available right now from the purchase of a new collection, great Crumb cover, buy one or all...........................$19 each.

Zap8CoverProof001.jpg

Zap #0, unused cover, VF, 2nd to 5th, minimal differences between them (think it's a 2nd), the back cover is one of my favorite Crumb pieces of all time, because my mom did throw all my comic books away when I was 12 years old in 1962....................$19.

Zap0CoverProof001.jpg

:takeit: will look great framed

I have one framed on my office wall, thanks. It is laid out flat so you can see the front & back cover.

:takeit: will look great framed