• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off! Grimm Fairy tales huge collection of variants and super rares.

66 posts in this topic

EVERYTHING now 10% off! :o

Hey boardies.

My wife is getting rid of 90% of her monthly GFT books and instead focusing solely on Wonderland and the new Hook series coming out. Because of this I have a long box full of std issues, and two large stacks of variants of all types.

Shipping for one book is 5$

Shipping for one slab is 11$

Shipping for 2-10 books is 9.50$

If you order more than 11 books, shipping is on me.

:takeit: Trumps PM's, but if you want to PM me a offer go ahead.

I've got gaggles of happy customers on ebay. See link for feedback.

Ebay feedback

Or you can check my kudos thread located here.

Kudos Thread

Once the book is gone, it's sold. I have no extra copies of any of these books, other then one book. No HOS or Probation list members. Don't even try it.

Paypal is my prefered payment method, but I don't pay paypal fees. If you use paypal, you are responsible for all paypal fees, which is around 3% if you use a credit card. No paypal fees if you send payment as personal. If you hate paypal I will take payment via money order. Canada buyers, let me know! Everyone else, I don't ship out of the country.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am not a pro at grading, but will give my best guess on all books. As well as provide detailed scans. I will be out of town on vacation this week and will send invoices out when I get back. I will check the thread while I'm out to answer any questions, and to put up a book or two ta keep the fire burning. :D

Lets start this off with a fun opener. This book was going to become a great slab, but it will go out and find a new wonderful home somewhere.

GFT monthly #52 Spencers Back to School exclusive. 90$

9.6 - 9.8 condition. Amazing minty copies.

Discounted!

Sale price is 80$

These are crazy limited, and only given out as a special limited book. Good luck finding this book anywhere. Chances are you either have every GFT book, or don't have this one.

KGrHqUOKpYE5c1DIrczBOYi1w59FQ60_3.jpg