• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misfits - Anyone Watching?

50 posts in this topic

Loved the first two seasons but thought there might be a decline in quality with Nathan leaving so was pleasantly surprised to see that, so far, it's been as good as ever.

I really like Nathan's replacement, he's obviously a bit less over-the-top but still very offbeat and awkward.

Episode 2 of the new season(the one that focused on Curtis' new power) was a masterpiece.

Alphas is also a decent new superpower show that was recently renewed for a second season.

I've been watching Alphas too. Ryan, the autistic young man with the ability to see wireless communications traffic is hilarious - a very different character than is usually seen.

Episode 2 of the new season(the one that focused on Curtis' new power) was a masterpiece.

Alphas is also a decent new superpower show that was recently renewed for a second season.

I've been watching Alphas too. Ryan, the autistic young man with the ability to see wireless communications traffic is hilarious - a very different character than is usually seen.

I love when he uses phrases like, "Respect the badge!"

I love when he uses phrases like, "Respect the badge!"

My favorite TV show, "Parenthood", which I think has the best acting I've ever seen, also features an interesting autistic character. It seems autism is in vogue.

Loved the first two seasons but thought there might be a decline in quality with Nathan leaving so was pleasantly surprised to see that, so far, it's been as good as ever.

I really like Nathan's replacement, he's obviously a bit less over-the-top but still very offbeat and awkward.

Yep, I agree.

I don't. I much prefer Nathan, and I'm not liking their new powers. But it's not enough to make me leave the show.

I am up to date with every episode as well. I was pretty pissed that Nathan was leaving but they did give him a good send off in that webisode. His replacement is pretty good and the show is still awesome.

I'm enjoying the new series.  The new guy's fitting in okay, although the actor seems to me to be doing a much more over-the-top version of his character from the skinhead drama 'This Is England'.  Or maybe that's just because he's sticking with a very broad North Western accent? (shrug)

Latest Episode...

An old man with the power of temporal and spacial travel goes into Germany's past to kill Hitler. Unfortunately, he fails and Hitler discovers his cell phone, advancing Nazi technology enough to win the war and take over the world. Not sure what 1940s era scientists would have made of sub-micron semiconductor technology, but it makes for an interesting premise.

Latest Episode...

An old man with the power of temporal and spacial travel goes into Germany's past to kill Hitler. Unfortunately, he fails and Hitler discovers his cell phone, advancing Nazi technology enough to win the war and take over the world. Not sure what 1940s era scientists would have made of sub-micron semiconductor technology, but it makes for an interesting premise.

Yeah I was wondering that too. haha