• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 stupendous Fanzines!!!...

8 posts in this topic

Today I've got a group of 3 fanzines that I hope to sell as a set. U.S. Shipping is included in the price.

Here is a write-up on the Comicollector #10:

There's a classified ad in in which Paul Gambaccini offers one dollar for Showcase #1... which seems generous when you see that Howard Rogofsky was offering to sell Amazing Fantasy #15, Hulk #1 and Fantastic Four #1 for one dollar each and an "almost mint" copy of Captain America Comics #1 for $25!

Price for the lot = $100

Comicollector #10 (1963, VG)

comiccollector10.jpg

Capt. Biljo Comics #1(1968, VF/NM)

biljocomics1.jpg

Capt. Biljo Presents #1(1968, VF/NM)

biljopresents1.jpg

:takeit:

Today I've got a group of 3 fanzines that I hope to sell as a set. U.S. Shipping is included in the price.

There's a classified ad in in which Paul Gambaccini offers one dollar for Showcase #1... which seems generous when you see that Howard Rogofsky was offering to sell Amazing Fantasy #15, Hulk #1 and Fantastic Four #1 for one dollar each and an "almost mint" copy of Captain America Comics #1 for $25!

Price for the lot = $100

comiccollector10.jpg

biljocomics1.jpg

biljopresents1.jpg

:takeit:

Price for the lot = $100

^^

Thanks for the BiN Karl... ;)

That was fast.

I have an affection for these things after working on fanzines as a kid in the late 1960s with other Minneapolis-area collectors (including Tony Tollin, who went on to be a professional comics colorist, as well as a Shadow and Old Time Radio expert). Lots of good memories.