• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone tried to burgle my house today

27 posts in this topic

Were you home when it happened?

Was anything taken?

No and no, again fortunately...

I think something happened and they have to leave the house rapidly (for example, The WII and the PS3 were something easy to grab but nothing has been touched).

Just a window broken and a part of the fence in the garden destroyed.

good thing nothing was gone...

Could it be a case of just vandalism?

Same thing happened to my parents house but it was just damages and no one got it..

Just some punks trying to cause trouble

Was anything taken?

I think something happened and they have to leave the house rapidly (for example, The WII and the PS3 were something easy to grab but nothing has been touched).

Same thing happened to my parents house but it was just damages and no one got it..

I am wondering if it was just vandalism also, i don't see any evidence at all that someone entered your place. Was a door left wide open on exit, muddy prints or anything moved at all in the home?

Was anything taken?

I am wondering if it was just vandalism also, i don't see any evidence at all that someone entered your place. Was a door left wide open on exit, muddy prints or anything moved at all in the home?

Was the damage on the front side of the house or the back?

If it was on the front I would more likely think it was a case where a kid threw a

football and misjudged.

Nobody goes through the trouble of B&E for nothing.

Was anything taken?

Come on who would storm Normandy?!

Was anything taken?

Not vandalism. The broken window is at the back of the house, in a not overlooked area. Police came and found feet print on the edge of the window and on the grass.

I have an appointment with Securitas tomorrow.