• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSING TONIGHT! - CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

74 posts in this topic

Will you be selling any early raw Planets or Master Comics? Or obscure titles like early Dennis the Menace or Mighty Mouse (Timely or St. John) appearances? :headbang:

No sir... I have none of these. Rupp's collection is weak on Planets and Masters. Sorry about that.

ROLY POLY COMICS # 10 - CGC 5.5 - CTOWP - $45

Great cover but like most copies of this issue, its miscut. Hey its still a slabbed 65 year old midgrade Golden Age book for only $45.

rolypoly10.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks for removing the temptation! :foryou:

Entertaining a fair amount of offers on the Avengers books. Entertaining is the key word too :)

Isn't there like a big azz movie coming out in about 6 months?

Detroit Mike? Didn't they borrow some of your guns to film that thing with?

Nice books here people. Help me get them into your homes :)

Last book of the thread. I might have access to another copy of this in the future if I play my cards right, so I guess I can let this one go.

Bought this last year off a boardie and just want back what I have in the book which is $2300. If you pay via paypal on this, as the gentleman from Vermont says, you have to pay the juice... so expect that.

Pay with a check and avoid the juice. Easy peesy :)

Willing to do a payment plan on this of $1100 down (plus the juice if any) at time of purchase with the difference (including shipping and insurance and juice if any) due in one month of initial payment. Tuition is going to be due soon, so I don't have as much time as I'd like to get the funds up.

A classic sweet spot of a book here to end this thread with. Proably the nicest 3.0 on the planet. PM all you want, but this price is FIRM plus the juice.

phantomlady17.jpg