• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee Topps Allen & Ginter WORN MEMORABILIA RELIC!! 4 COLOR!! *PRICE LOWERED*

9 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins!! :takeit: trumps PMs!!

Shipping will be FREE within the US, shipping to Canada is $2.00, and shipping any where else in the World will be $4.00.

PayPal is my prefferred method of payment. Buyer Must Cover all PayPal fees. I also except US Postal Money Orders.

If you're interested in it and you don't like my Price. Feel free to make an offer for it via PM.

No HOS or Probation List Members Allowed!! If you post the :takeit: I won't sell it to you!! So please don't bother!!

Stan Lee WORN MEMORABILIA RELIC Card!! Card Contains a 4 COLOR SWATCH FROM AN ITEM THAT WAS WORN BY STAN LEE!! THE CARD IS IN MINT CONDITION!! $50

GradedCards001-2.jpg

GradedCards002-2.jpg

This card is from the Extremely Popular 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Relic Card Set!!

THE CARD WILL COME IN A BRAND NEW 1/4 INCH ONE TOUCH MAGNETIC CASE THAT'S SHOWN IN THE PICTURE!! THE CASE HAS A $3 RETAIL VALUE!!