• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Years Ago

1 post in this topic

The picture does not explain the journal but who doesn't love a good dead slab of clay?

I started writing on this site two years ago. My first step testing the waters turned into a full daily immersion. Two years ago I only had a handful of graded books and now I have more than the characters allowed in a "BASIC" line of code(265 if I remember correctly). I am approaching the 300 I want but it will take slightly longer than I planned and/or hoped.

I really have to look at what my goals were for this year and see if I accomplished any of them because to be honest with you I wrote about it (twice) and then slowly forgot what I wanted to do. I like to think I accomplished a lot with the journals. I reached out to others and in turn they reached out to me. Some people gave me ideas, others gave me the drive to write better. Some of my journals suck while other I like to think i did a good job and I hope I can continue to do so, don't get me wrong, some will still suck.

I am four away from a complete New Mutants set, five away if you count them all in a 9.8. Do you know how hard it is to get one of the Marvel Graphic Novels in a 9.8? Mine was only a 9.4, but soon it will have a signature to it. Four more will be added by Monday and I hope that I will be able to take decent pictures of them. To everyone who has read any of my journals I thank you. I hope you will continue to read and I hope that those who took up the mantle of writing some will continue to write more.

Thanks for reading

Tnerb

See more journals by Tnerb