• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stupid Question

45 posts in this topic

OK, when buying a book in the For Sale forum, how do I get the "I'll take it" icon?? as opposed to me just saying, I'll take it? Sorry, I know, stupid.

Above the reply box is a smile icon... click it and you should get a pop-up with many options. You can't miss the one with the big red sign. :takeit:

you can do : takeit : without the spaces or click the smiley drop down bar on the "switch to full reply screen" and select the :takeit: icon

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people :takeit:

Dude don't insult a potental buyer. He may be trying to buy something in one of your sales threads.

:makepoint:

Dude don't insult a potental buyer. He may be trying to buy something in one of your sales threads.

quit being so........, flagrantly Canadian.:sumo:

:takeit::takeit::takeit:
:takeit::takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit:

Showoff lol

:takeit::takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit::takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit::takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit: :takeit: :takeit::takeit:

[font:Book Antiqua]Canadian and proud of it...[/font]

:baiting:

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

[font:Book Antiqua]Tell me more when you need Health Care...[/font]

:/