• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legend of the Spiderclan is a good series...

2 posts in this topic

I like the drawing style very much. It looks like Graphitti mixed with Manga and convenient US Style. The content is very daring probably, Uncle Ben being an Asian looking Guru, Doc Oc being Peter´s teacher in school. Daredevil as a bald and bold Devil Hunter and many more drastic changes to the common Spiderman story. You probably read it already but to me German, who lives in a small city, it is new.

I thought it was drawn by Kaare Andrews, that is why I bought it and then I noticed it was "only" written by him.

A funny incident in the store: I wanted to buy some DD´s vol.2 ,#14 and #16 I think, and when I put them on the counter the storeowner goes like:

Uhhh you sure they had no extra price tags - me: yeah they didnt - he: I doubt that - me: You think I ripped them off? - he: who knows? - me: uhu ... then he grabbed his Wizard and adjusted the prices to catalogue value, which caused me to not buy them. I will get them cheaper than the original $2.25 at ebay anyways I think.

I have money now to afford Darthdiesel´s DD #28 CGC 9.9, but it would be reasonable to save my money for my American journey in February, and also the census for that book looks strange, so many 9.9´s and 10.0´s. Ill probably save my money and buy a 10.0 in 1 or 2 years.

I couldn´t write on this board when I was at home so I´ll write the whole stuff that i couldn´t write back then.

I contacted Sotheby´s for this weeks trivia question, but the people who might know it seem to be on holidays. I have a weird phone number, probably british. It would be too expensive to call them though. Maybe I find the answer tomorrow and will become runner-up. I haven´t won something in a long time. :/

How were your christmasses? Mine was very nice. It feels good to see my parents, sister and old friends every 6 to 12 months.

Got something more: Can someone tell me which books Alex Maleev was part of besides Daredevil, Superman vs Predator, X-Files (cover only?), the Crow (male? female?), (Nightwing, No´Mans Land...?!) - am I his only (wannabe) fan?