• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how much should i ask for this book?

35 posts in this topic

Oh, Fridays. I may be new, but I really like this place on Fridays.

Three days of uninterrupted insufferable bollocks and rangy, stream-of-consciousness shillfests ahead.... :cloud9:

Have you noticed I take weekends off?

:shy:

Can someone please tell me how and why in the world the Big-Mac nowadays feels like a Whopper Jr?... I took three bites.. And just like that, it was but a memory. What else has changed since you were a kid?.... Back when a dimebag was worth a dime... :popcorn:

Can someone please tell me how and why in the world the Big-Mac nowadays feels like a Whopper Jr?... I took three bites.. And just like that, it was but a memory. What else has changed since you were a kid?.... Back when a dimebag was worth a dime... :popcorn:

Dimebags!SmokingSmilie.jpg

Ah, it begins....

Three days of uninterrupted insufferable bollocks and rangy, stream-of-consciousness shillfests ahead.... :cloud9:

You make up for it the rest of the week. ;)

Why dost thou wound me thus? Why scorchest thou thine own friends with that torch of thine; why doth thy bow transfix them with its shafts? 'Twere better thou should'st prove thy might on one who resisteth thee.

Why dost thou wound me thus? Why scorchest thou thine own friends with that torch of thine; why doth thy bow transfix them with its shafts? 'Twere better thou should'st prove thy might on one who resisteth thee.

Poopoo smells like carp..

There once was a man called Ennis....

ah,sharing those pre 80's memories,again (thumbs u

i am hearing some iron maiden to go along with this celtic opine (worship)

...and then moved to Nantucket?

You know how much condoms used to cost back in them days?

So you know him?

So you know him?

I know of him. In a Chesperito kind of way.

So you know him?

I know of him. In a Chesperito kind of way.

Orrrr do you?