• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New members. Please read.

106 posts in this topic

Is that why you have red hair?

I don't have red hair, unless i try to grow a goatee. Then it comes in red. That is me on the right in Pirate's sig line. The red hair is a myth. (I almost said "like your wife's orgasms" but I am trying to teach Oakland how not to be mean, so i didn't)

That would be funny if I cared about anyone having an orgasm other then myself. Auto-fail..

Selfishness is key. And sig lines are off :baiting:

You know you laughed. But you did do a good job of deflecting so . . . (worship)

Just because you use "Just For Men: Ginger Shame Hider" doesn't mean the roots don't tell the truth....

The pics your mom sent me from childhood tell the tale...

Gingerkid.jpg

lol

lol lol

It's very confusing the way the poster's name is at the top and the quote at the bottom. who the hell is saying what?

Comix4fun was saying that you are a bedwetter.

quote nest limits fail.

This is actually very good advice. No doubt this thread will now spiral into the usual silliness and flaming, but many here, new and old could do far worse than following your ten commandments.

You are the resurrection after all! :angel:

:gossip:

yeah I am waiting for someone to post a picture of the obligatory hot chick celebrity from

the 1990s that they lust for. ;)

How about the 80's? :banana:

phoebe-cates-fast-times.jpg

Hello Phoebe. :hi: Did you bring the twins?

I'm 45 years old and was reading and collecting comic books since the 9th grade (i loved me some X-Men). I also collected was Dazzler and All-Star Squadron while my brother collected Ghost Rider (had every single issue), Moon Night, and Rom. At that time only the X-Men were worth any money. I collected not on price, but on story. People would make comments on the other books because they had no value, but I would say that you know a real collector by then buying what they want in reading and interest and not just because it is worth money. I agree that they hobby should be for the fun of it.

How about the 80's? :banana:

phoebe-cates-fast-times.jpg

im-chris-hansen-for-dateline-nbc-why-28506-1254879749-1.jpg

She was 19 when she made that movie...and I was 12...you should be asking HER to take that seat.

I'm 45 years old and was reading and collecting comic books since the 9th grade (i loved me some X-Men). I also collected was Dazzler and All-Star Squadron while my brother collected Ghost Rider (had every single issue), Moon Night, and Rom. At that time only the X-Men were worth any money. I collected not on price, but on story. People would make comments on the other books because they had no value, but I would say that you know a real collector by then buying what they want in reading and interest and not just because it is worth money. I agree that they hobby should be for the fun of it.

:headbang:

eva-mendes-1024x768-24725.jpg

IBTL

Am I the only one who doesn't find her particularly attractive? :(

Yes

:sorry:

Nope. Doesn't do it for me either on "9 out of 10 goddess" type of way. She's all right, but not up there for me.

Lou thinks she's the cats meow though so what do I know?

eva-mendes-1024x768-24725.jpg

IBTL

Am I the only one who doesn't find her particularly attractive? :(

Yes

:sorry:

Nope. Doesn't do it for me either on "9 out of 10 goddess" type of way. She's all right, but not up there for me.

Lou thinks she's the cats meow though so what do I know?

Well, since you're the one carrying the dowsing rod, I'd say your opinion carries more weight.

...on THIS particular subject. Don't get cocky. :makepoint:

...on THIS particular subject. Don't get cocky. :makepoint:

I think this song ROCKS! That's what I think.

Check out Slash at the 10-15 second mark. lol

Yeah, he's gained a few but I think lots of guys do as they get older.

Probably going to see them him in a week and a half locally.