• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friday night party!

262 posts in this topic

Be careful posting there. The OP is taking notes.

You're assuming too many things...like he can spell.

Someone pull up the "brother running a comic shop debacle" from a few years ago. The n00bs need a good laugh. :wishluck:

Hey Diggler, read the PM I sent you.

:foryou:

My last post in the thread that didn't stick because it was moved.

I'm not sure where you're coming from, Roy. This is a clear violation of the board rules while knowingly putting for sale a PGX book up for sale without disclosure. The OP has a history of shady and unethical dealings and the piling on from the rest of the forum is due to his attempt to divert the attention from his wrong doing by threatening people. This behavior is intolerable in an adult forum where we run business dealings on a continual basis. So in my book, you are completely missing the point of the discussion we've had. It is not bashing for the sake of it, but rather well deserved reprimand for his actions.

Let's be clear, I'm not defending Trey or his actions. He messed up by breaking the rules and needs to be made aware of them in a way that he will not do it again. I just think that this thread takes it to a level that it doesn't need to.

I know I can frustrate people with my stance but I honestly don't think Trey is a deceptive person. He's just a little more simple, a little less savvy and a little more socially inept than the rest of us and it seems like the vultures are now preying on his weaknesses.

Would you judge your 8 year old the same way you would a 40 year old lawyer if they broke the law?

Come on guys, Trey can get the message without the pile on. He can't handle the pile on and most of you know it...that's what makes it fun for everone. There are better ways to handle this and get the message across than at someone's expense.

(thumbs u

I'm not sure where you're coming from, Roy. This is a clear violation of the board rules while knowingly putting for sale a PGX book up for sale without disclosure. The OP has a history of shady and unethical dealings and the piling on from the rest of the forum is due to his attempt to divert the attention from his wrong doing by threatening people. This behavior is intolerable in an adult forum where we run business dealings on a continual basis. So in my book, you are completely missing the point of the discussion we've had. It is not bashing for the sake of it, but rather well deserved reprimand for his actions.

Let's be clear, I'm not defending Trey or his actions. He messed up by breaking the rules and needs to be made aware of them in a way that he will not do it again. I just think that this thread takes it to a level that it doesn't need to.

I know I can frustrate people with my stance but I honestly don't think Trey is a deceptive person. He's just a little more simple, a little less savvy and a little more socially inept than the rest of us and it seems like the vultures are now preying on his weaknesses.

Would you judge your 8 year old the same way you would a 40 year old lawyer if they broke the law?

Come on guys, Trey can get the message without the pile on. He can't handle the pile on and most of you know it...that's what makes it fun for everone. There are better ways to handle this and get the message across than at someone's expense.

(thumbs u

When an 8 year old makes a mistake, you correct him.

When an 8 year old has learned how to be deceptive and manipulative, you correct him fast and hard, or he will quickly be ruined.

(thumbs u

When an 8 year old has learned how to be deceptive and manipulative, you correct him fast and hard, or he will quickly be ruined.

Sounds like Jerry Sandusky to me . . . :grin:

Sure, but there effecting are ways to do that without getting the entire village involved.

That was my point.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

It's assumed that whomever joins these boards are both physically and intellectually at least 18 years of age. I wholly support leniency for those that have their faculties challenged, but don't come around and telling me that I am being not telling the truth about his past actions. My way of thinking here is either you deal like an adult or don't deal at all. There's plenty of suckers on other auction sites that would benefit from the drama, just don't bring it here. If you think you're going to get away with things on these boards, you are wrong - don't try it.

Sure, but there effecting are ways to do that without getting the entire village involved.

That was my point.

(thumbs u

He is opening the door for the village to walk through as he can't remain silent. His last few posts in the Probation Discussion thread are ludicrous and more than inviting to pour on the abuse.