• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non-FDQ Exit Sales Thread Featuring Slabs and Non-Slabs

386 posts in this topic

I know I just started but I need to take a break and put Stella to bed and get a drink and find my Ipod and update the thread and play some Dylan. It's Dylan all night tonight.

BRB.

No wonder the boards are so slow tonight. John is having one of his famous sales! :hi:
I think it's cause everyone FDQ exited. :hi:

No wonder the boards are so slow tonight. John is having one of his famous sales! :hi:

Not that type of slow. :makepoint: No the forum is taking alot of time to load tonight. I tried doing a search and after a minute stopped it. Anyway off now, Happy holidays!

Not that type of slow. :makepoint: No the forum is taking alot of time to load tonight. I tried doing a search and after a minute stopped it. Anyway off now, Happy holidays!

I've had that problem too......I thought it was my junky wireless. Guess not.

More slabs in a bit.

Showcase 73 8.0 25.00

White pages.

First Creeper, otherwise known as college football coaches.

scan0041.jpg

scan0042.jpg