• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What not to buy your kids this Christmas...

60 posts in this topic

And oh, she's saying things like, "Why can't you let me live my own life?" if she doesn't want to go to bed or do her homework.

Give her an itemized invoice of her share of the monthly bills (mortgage, utilities, groceries, etc), and tell her that when she can pay that, she can go to bed whenever she damn well pleases.

At least, that's what my parents did to me, and it worked.. :D

I am utterly offended by this article and think smut like that shouldn't be posted on these message boards! (tsk)

hm

I'm really slow. It took me a minute to see what Neil was up to there. Clearly the OP knows that there is all variety of smut & some smut is better suited for the Boards than other smut.

:banana:

It will always follow me on these boards but I just ignore it.

I am utterly offended by this article and think smut like that shouldn't be posted on these message boards! (tsk)

hm

I'm really slow. It took me a minute to see what Neil was up to there. Clearly the OP knows that there is all variety of smut & some smut is better suited for the Boards than other smut.

Double standards. It's ok when I do it, but not when you do it.

We've been blessed this Friday. It's been bountiful. :shy:

That's right life is fully of double standards. I am a horrible person. :( Sorry for posting something that I thought would be enjoyed by everyone. Now if anyone else posted it, it would celebrated?

hm

That's right life is fully of double standards. I am a horrible person. :( Sorry for posting something that I thought would be enjoyed by everyone. Now if anyone else posted it, it would celebrated?

You deserved it so enjoy your order of crow.

Should I warm up my violin?

hm

It will always follow me on these boards but I just ignore it.

It has granted you notoriety!

Besides, I will always follow you on these Boards so you're gonna be good. :foryou:

I cant seem to find one of those dolls that grows tits on ebay anywhere! :censored:

I have both of the dolls that came out (blond and black) and a counterfeit that was released in the Phillipines (that one is a bit disturbing).... I just put all three of them up on Ebay ...just now.

Item #64556690123

"Rare Pracellem dolls, regular edition, the ethnic counterpart, plus the Philippine variant .. Breasts Grow"

Starting bid 0$

:popcorn:

I cant seem to find one of those dolls that grows tits on ebay anywhere! :censored:

I have both of the dolls that came out (blond and black) and a counterfeit that was released in the Phillipines (that one is a bit disturbing).... I just put all three of them up on Ebay ...just now.

Item #64556690123

"Rare Pracellem dolls, regular edition, the ethnic counterpart, plus the Philippine variant .. Breasts Grow"

Starting bid 0$

:popcorn:

Only two people bidding so far...

hm

Your argument might have held water if she had posted pictures of real people screwing baby lions and jacking off as opposed to children's toys.

hm

Your argument might have held water if she had posted pictures of real people screwing baby lions and jacking off as opposed to children's toys.

This is not going to end well....

My nine year old daughter wants a freaking iPad for Christmas. And oh, she's saying things like, "Why can't you let me live my own life?" if she doesn't want to go to bed or do her homework.

She's 9 going on 16.

remember closets make great playpens and they even have locks for the older ones (thumbs u

, "Why can't you let me live my own life?" if she doesn't want to go to bed or do her homework.

She's 9 going on 16.

My baby girl is 2....is this what awaits me.... :eek:

lol Gosh, who knows. Mine speaks very old for her age at times. Usually it's cute, sometimes it's hilarious and other times it's scarey.

hm

Boobs = bad

Children's toys that resemble = good

I just needed to know where the boundaries are. Thanks.