• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the most valuable TV GUIDES?

4 posts in this topic

Don't know CC, but the couple you mention HAVE to be among the most valuable copies.

If I remember corrrectly from several years ago, the most collectible copy used to be one of the earliest issues, the one with Lucy & Ricky's baby on the cover. I'm sure it still is quite valuable, but it may have been surpassed by issues with more "important" or popular pop culture subjects on the cover.

I'm sure a quick check on Wikipedia or Google will provide more accurate info though.

Now me, I just love me some old school TV GUIDEs.

I don't have a huge collection, but I do have a couple/few boxes full of them. Some of them from over 30 years or more ago.

With my personal favs being all the Stephen King adaption covers & every single issue featuring an X-FILES cover story.

And, while I do have several of the newer magazine sized issues among my collection as well, they're sort of separate from the REAL collection. Know what I mean?

I hate to be descriminatory, but really, the newer ones just don't fit in with the old school issues.