• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

24 posts in this topic

Welcome to my first sales thread. The usual rules apply unless someone makes me a ca$h or trade/barter offer that I can't refu$e. ;) In other words, I'm easy & open to PM offers.. Paypal preferred.

Shipping: Priority Postage in US is $8.95

Media Mail or International: $We'll work out whatever comes close to my exact cost.

:takeit: trumps everything as long as the time stamp wins. Otherwise, showing up on my doorstep and saying "pretty please" :foryou: might just be all it takes.

First up:

Wolverine lot: #36, 38, 40, 49-55 (lots of variants; see pic), 66 Old Man Logan Dynamic Forces Variant w/COA, 131 uncensored, & Giant-size #1 (2006)

Bought most of these here on the boards a couple of years ago before narrowing down my "focus"

Grades ~NM-

Yours for $30 $20 SOLD

b.jpg

And that's about it for the Copper/Moderns. I might start another thread in the G/S/B forum if I find the time.. Again, any interest at all, shoot me a PM offer! Thanks for looking!