• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

people have nothing better to do

85 posts in this topic

I watched lots of hulk 181 issues on ebay so im pretty confident around the price im asking..And yes the stamp being cut out in the hulk 181 lowers the value but usually nowhere near 75%..

From the eBay buyers perspective, this is what you are competing with:

HULK 181 (MVS Missing)

So it's understandable that they would think you are priced too high.

Just my 2c

suprising thats all it went for, ive seen lots in that condition go for close to 200.00, but that was sometime last year..Thats all why there is the best offer button so people can submit a offer.

Actually you are absolutely correct. This seller left $100 on the table. That book was purchased as a BIN less than an hour after it was listed. It's a $200 book, at least. I would have bought it myself in a second.

buy mine then lol

You are asking way too much and it's really beat up and defaced. :baiting:

lol You forgot to tell him "you'll be lucky to get $20 out of that issue," and "you need to get a new hobby."

I watched lots of hulk 181 issues on ebay so im pretty confident around the price im asking..And yes the stamp being cut out in the hulk 181 lowers the value but usually nowhere near 75%..

From the eBay buyers perspective, this is what you are competing with:

HULK 181 (MVS Missing)

So it's understandable that they would think you are priced too high.

Just my 2c

suprising thats all it went for, ive seen lots in that condition go for close to 200.00, but that was sometime last year..Thats all why there is the best offer button so people can submit a offer.

Actually you are absolutely correct. This seller left $100 on the table. That book was purchased as a BIN less than an hour after it was listed. It's a $200 book, at least. I would have bought it myself in a second.

buy mine then lol

You are asking way too much and it's really beat up and defaced. :baiting:

OBO

When I have noting better to do I usually go into a quiet room with a box of kleenex and... oh you know the rest. :blush:

It takes a whole box? You're such a beast. (worship)

I was gonna person_without_enough_empathy about your bloated sig, till I realized it's all sweet sweet Liefeld. :)