• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Young Romance #198 VF/NM Sharp 100 Pager $45 shipped

6 posts in this topic

One book tonight!

As always, this guy :takeit: rules all! No exceptions!

I ship anywhere and everywhere. Domestically 1-2 books ship First Class in a box for $4.50 which includes Delivery Confirmation.

Internationally I ship First Class Air Mail for any packages under 4 pounds and Global Priority for those over 4 pounds. Shipping to Canada is $5.50 for 1-2 books and $6.50 for 3-5.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Young Romance #198 VF+ 8.5 $70.00 :news: Now $45.00 shipped

Sweet copy! The "bumps" from the staples have caused a little color loss but no paper breakage, no staples poking through. The spine is exceptional, the back cover is flawless. Pages are white, really white! The lower right corner shows a little wear as well. This copy is much better "in hand". The colors are richer and the right side is much nicer than the scan suggests.

yr198.jpg

yr198a.jpg

Okay. So this is where you shoot me a PM and tell me that either my prices are too aggressive, the scan stinks or Romance comics don't sell. Like Kelly Preston :cloud9: said in Jerry Maguire: "Brutal Honesty Jerry, Brutal.Honesty".

I haven't had any prior experience with Romance comics so perhaps I've overestimated the popularity of this book.

Price lowered substantially after I spoke to my Romance Advisor.

You spoke to greggy?

:roflmao: I was waiting for someone to say that! Actually, it wasn't Greggy but the boardie in question asked that he remain anomynousnous.

Sure..... it's all just code for "greggy"..