• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con! March 3-4, 2012! Jim Steranko appearance!

91 posts in this topic

The Tampa Bay Comic Con will be back on March 3-4, 2012!

We're excited to debut this two-day format with new features such as guest panels and other special events. We are definitely expecting a surge of "out-of-towners" to attend. If you're looking to couple the convention with a full-fledged Florida vacation, nearby family attractions include numerous outdoor activities, world-class beaches, Busch Gardens and the Florida Aquarium. In addition, Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and Wet 'n' Wild are only an hour away. CGC is only 50 minutes south for all of your comic grading needs. :cool:

You can reserve your Doubletree hotel room (which is the same venue as the convention) at the special convention rate through the below link. It doesn't get much more convenient than just having to walk 60 seconds to get from your hotel room to the convention room! The Tampa airport is less than 10 minutes away from the Doubletree Hotel, and the Doubletree does provide shuttle service.

doubletree.gif

Admission is only $5.00 for adults (per day) and is FREE for children (12 and under). Parking is FREE. Convention hours are 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, on both days.

Address:

DOUBLETREE HOTEL

4500 West Cypress Street

Tampa, FL 33607

Current guest list (as of 11/22/11):

Guest of Honor, Jim Steranko (will only be appearing on Saturday, March 3rd):

jimsteranko_th.jpg

Mike Grell:

mikegrell_th.jpg

Mark Ryan:

markryan_th.jpg

J. David Spurlock:

jdavidspurlock_th.jpg

:popcorn:

I think I'll check-in to the DoubleTree & drink for two days, attending the con in my pajamas.

hm

This is a step in the right direction. It was kind of awkward at the last show when you

were naked and sober. :makepoint:

No one has ever found any appeal in my sobriety. I've gotta give the people what they want.

:popcorn:

I think I'll check-in to the DoubleTree & drink for two days, attending the con in my pajamas.

hm

This is a step in the right direction. It was kind of awkward at the last show when you

were naked and sober. :makepoint:

I think I prefer him clothed and drunk. :sick: