• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con! March 3-4, 2012! Jim Steranko appearance!

91 posts in this topic

Now if you can get Hotflips to set up next go around, clouds will part, harps will play, and we will see angels dancing.

Agreed. My only disappointment with the show was that no one was selling supplies. I would've dropped $300-$400 easy if anyone had cases of bags/boards for sale. Needed boxes also for a new collection I just bought.

Perhaps next time.... :wishluck:

Hotflips & Bob Storms have indicated that they hope to travel together down to Tampa for the October show.

Dale Roberts has committed to 5 tables as well.

The room is going to be full of books. I think we'll see buyers like Roy in town this go.

You just jinxed yourself.

Now if you can get Hotflips to set up next go around, clouds will part, harps will play, and we will see angels dancing.

Agreed. My only disappointment with the show was that no one was selling supplies. I would've dropped $300-$400 easy if anyone had cases of bags/boards for sale. Needed boxes also for a new collection I just bought.

Hotflips & Bob Storms have indicated that they hope to travel together down to Tampa for the October show.

The room is going to be full of books. I think we'll see buyers like Roy in town this go.

I don't believe in luck, good or bad. Roy will bring charm & personality.

And a North-of-the-Border odor as well.... :facepalm:

Just kidding, I think a strong turnout at the October show is huge! I may have to get a table myself, assuming there are any available with 8 months left to go.

And a North-of-the-Border odor as well.... :facepalm:

Just kidding, I think a strong turnout at the October show is huge! I may have to get a table myself, assuming there are any available with 8 months left to go.

Jive just doesn't need the competition.

:whistle:

My kids have been begging to go to Florida though.

hm

U

:fear: thanks for the warnings.