• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling all of the following Silvewr Age comic books

20 posts in this topic

This is not worth my time. Thanks to all who have honestly replied with interest. Comicwiz I have your info and yes its about a 3 hr drive but Peterborough is half way. I will email you to make a real time viewing arrangment.

Thanks for your kindness in this harsh posting area.

893frustrated.gif

ShondiLyn

FF,

I'm waiting to see a scam, or sorry a scan of it myself. devil.gif

Don't apologize. It's a Freudian slip that anyone could make under the circumstances. 27_laughing.gif

People are suspicious here.

We just had a guy here last week offering an Amazing Fantasy 15.

He pretended not to know what CGC 9.0 meant, yet he found the CGC message boards!?

foreheadslap.gif

I think I am a bit offended confused.gif

I never said I was a collector or that this was a collection. they are just a box of old comics I got through a family member who has passed away. Maybe it was a mistake for me to post here in hopes of getting rid of them. blush.gif

Nope, just realize that the scam-o-meter is pretty high, as we regularly have "guests" selling amazing collections that simply don't exist.

The key is to have a few scans ready BEFORE you post, then at least you put yourself apart from the usual scam artists. thumbsup2.gif

ShondiLyn

I'd be interested in seeing this collection real-time. I'm in the 416, and you look to be in the 613, so it might mean some driving. Either way, if your not adverse about the idea of arranging a viewing, email me at info@comicwiz.com, and we can go from there.

BTW: This is a page I managed to find at the link which was provided