• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everything $2 - SILVER , BRONZE ....

153 posts in this topic

Everything in the post is $2 each --- I`m offering up about 600 books in this thread -- I`ve already scanned about half and hope to have the rest scanned and loaded here by the end of the holiday weekend -- Paypal is preferred method of payment and secure cardboard encased shipping will be by priority envelope ( up to 5 or 6 books ) or box ( anything over 6 or so books and up to 35 or 40 ) - but can ship other methods if the buyer so desires – cost is $5 for envelopes in the US and $ 12 to Canada and medium flat rate boxes are $11 in the US and $28 to Canada – overseas will vary and will be at cost . – Thanks --Mike

All books are 99.99 % what they appear in the scans- if it looks vg then it is , and nm- is generally a nm- … I’m just grouping them all in to a one price sale.

Here is the start of the 1`st batch of scans --

img037.jpg

img038.jpg

img039.jpg

img040.jpg

img041.jpg