• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Various GA, SA, Raw and Slabbed

46 posts in this topic

I have an unexpected expense and need to sell a few books. Some of these have been listed before, some not. Prices are lowered on those that have, most are less than what I paid. 2 week return policy for ANY reason. Shipping in USA is $ 12, Canada or U.K. will be more....usually 25 to 40. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Here's a list of what will be coming. Time payments may be possible, please inquire. If a book has been pressed it will be noted, if not, it is unpressed to my knowledge.GOD BLESS...

ASM 12....Fine minus....$ 150

ASM 46....CGC 9.2.....$ 385 SOLD

Black Rider Rides Again 1.... REMOVED FROM SALE

FF 13.....CGC 8.5.....$ 1350 SOLD

FF 24....F/VF....$ 75

FF 26....Fine minus....$ 125

FF 42....CGC 9.2.....$ 300

Mystic 19....VG plus....$ 50

JIM 85... REMOVED FROM SALE

Rawhide Kid 19...CGC 8.0....$ 265 (pressed) SOLD

Superman 63....VG....$ 90 SOLD

Suspense Comics 11....VG plus....$ 500 SOLD

TOS 44....6.5....$ 250 (White Mountain) SOLD

TOS 44... REMOVED FROM SALE

TOS 45....VF minus....$ 350 (R.J. Long)

TOS 46....Fine....$ 150

There may be a couple others. Scans or Digitals will be will be posted over the next couple days.

Ooops....# 11....was slabbed now raw. Great PQ with an awesome L.B. Cole cover and an interior M. Whitman skull splash that's almost cooler than the cover. GOD BLESS...

FF 42....CGC 9.2....OW/W.....$ 300....this is at the bank, and I don't have a pic. Perfect centering, bone white cover stock....very tightly graded. If there is any serious interest I'll get the book an take a pic.....hate to let this one go.

TOS 44.....Fine plus....OW/W.....$ 250.....White Mountain. This book appears MUCH nicer but has a 1 1/4 " spine split. It was graded a 6.5 by CGC but I bought it raw and don't have the label. :news: SOLD

ToS_44_WM.jpg

scan0005-9.jpg