• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special note of thanks to 'Foolkiller'

26 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I just wanted to take some time and thank 'Foolkiller' for helping me obtain my Iron Man #1 CGC 9.4 Twin Cities pedigree. About two months ago, I posted a 'want to buy' thread in the 'wanted to buy' forum.

Not only were we able to work out a deal, but he allowed me to make time payments on the item; so I would not have to tie up all my cash at once. His service was spectacular, he was very responsive to my emails (even though at times I probably over-communicated with him); and he sent the item well packaged and lightning fast. If you EVER get a chance to do business with this individual please do. It was one of the best transactions I have ever had inside the comic collecting hobby (and even outside of it as well). This is how all sellers should treat their buyers.

Thank you, 'Foolkiller' and have a great holiday weekend! I look forward to more transactions in the future!

Sincerely,

'mint'

We should think about making a place where people could thank other Boardies for doing deals with them. Like a Kudos forum or something.

hm

Foolkiller, is hands down, one of the best to transact with here on the boards.

(1) Back issue inventory 5 He keeps selling through all his inventory, doesn't do much golden age, hardly any moderns.

(2) Pricing 10

(3) Raw book grading 10

(4) Customer service standards 10

(5) Web-site 0 does he have a website? Well he should

(6) Affability/helpfulness of staff 10

(7) Returns policy 10

Dan