• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

underground comix: Weirdo (R. Crumb) lot SOLD!

4 posts in this topic

For sale is eight different issues of Weirdo, the great underground anthology that was edited by R. Crumb and later on Peter Bagge. Issues included in this lot are #3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 16. All of these are second printings. General condition on these is F/VF, they are not beaters, but not high grade. Shipping will be at the exact cost, with your choice of shipping method. I accept Paypal. $30 for all eight.

002.jpg

How about $25 and I'll pay for Media Mail shipping in the U.S.? These should qualify for Media Mail even by the strictest standards as they contain no ads. I would also be willing to break up the lot, $4 plus shipping for any of them.

:takeit: All of them if you'll ship to Canada. (thumbs u

How about $25 and I'll pay for Media Mail shipping in the U.S.? These should qualify for Media Mail even by the strictest standards as they contain no ads. I would also be willing to break up the lot, $4 plus shipping for any of them.

:takeit: All of them if you'll ship to Canada. (thumbs u

SOLD! Thanks!