• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash Comics 71, Dead Who Walk Books Sold

7 posts in this topic

I have two books offered for sale today. The usual rules. First :takeit: gets the book. Postage is six dollars US, non US residents please inquire. Paypal preferred, but will accept checks and money orders. Books can be returned within 14 days if not satisfied.

The books will be coming up in a moment. :)

Flash Comics 71. Classic Kubert Hawkman cover. A fairly scarce book. Pages are off white. 6.5 I'm asking what I paid 285.00 :news: SOLD :news:

Flsh_71_63.jpg

flash71back001.jpg

The Dead Who Walk Avon One shot from 1952. Art by Kinstler. Pages are off white. There is a piece missing from the corner of the bottom right of the book, and someone used magic marker on the bottom corner of the first page to hide this. There are two other very small markings with the same magic marker on the inside front cover. Tiny color touch dots on the spine. Some color touch on the bottom of the cover right underneath where the girl is standing.Apparent VG+ 50.00 :news:SOLD :news:

deadwhowalk001.jpg

deadwhowalkb001.jpg