• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 76 CGC 9.6, Slabbed ECs and super cheap 1948-1951 readers

8 posts in this topic

Got some stuff I'd like to move quick to clear out space. If this works well, I may bring out some other stuff.

Shipping domestically will be $10 for 1 slab, $15 for 2 or 3. On raw books I will be able to do 2 or 3 in a flat rate envelope for $5 or boxed priority for 7-12 for up to about 25 books.

Canadian shipping will be at least $22 no matter what. I have gotten porked trying to ship Priority to Canada. Int'l we will work out prior to finalization.

1st in time wins, meaning that :takeit: in the thread trumps deals in process, but not completed deals. I am the final arbiter thereof.

Huzzah!

Auction box fodder!!!!! I have 40 or 50 books from 1948-1950. Mostly western with some crime and a couple of Gleason Daredevils. They range in grade from 1.0 to about 5.0. Definitely readers. A couple have covers that are just hanging on. Remember, they are reader beaters!

$10 each

3 for $25

5 for $40

10 for $75