• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale!

1,636 posts in this topic

One more book tonight, GL 8 VF (but I forgot to load the scan, which I'll do later)

$215

GL8.jpg

ugh, didnt mean to create grey area drama.. just wanted to see a scan of what I was buying, specially when its not cgced...

Seller gets to make the call (of course) but just to be clear :takeit:

One more book tonight, GL 8 VF (but I forgot to load the scan, which I'll do later)

$215

GL8.jpg

ugh, didnt mean to create grey area drama.. just wanted to see a scan of what I was buying, specially when its not cgced...

yeah, up to Brian, I would just like to know for later on in the thread.

Two clarifications:

1) no editing. This is strictly forbidden. You must quote the book.

2) unlike a normal thread, I'm against conditional :takeit: However, I am going to keep the book with the original winner -- only because I have a second one which will be offered to Lizards2 first.

$215

GL8.jpg

yeah, up to Brian, I would just like to know for later on in the thread.

To be truthful, I was going to put up the conditional :takeit: when it was first posted, but didn't know if that would be kewl or not. Then Miraclemet did it. Then I saw the scan and waffling over the printer's crease, and thought I would get my :takeit: in if the book was refused. I'll gladly withdraw - plenty more books in the sea. :thumbsup:

TOS 48 VG/F

$75 SOLD

TOS48.jpg

OK now I'm pizzed I missed last night here.

VGF my perfect grade for early Marvels...

I would have really wanted that one. :cry:

For a variety of reasons (mostly my bidding in the comic connect auction) I haven't been able to list books again for a bit.

On Wednesday December 7th, I will begin listing again. December 8th I will list again. Possibly again on the 9th, but unlikely.