• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vintage CGC Graded Fawcetts For Sale

7 posts in this topic

Well, I'm a little overextended for the holidays, so I need to move some stuff to pay for what my wife and daughter need. I've got eight vintage Fawcetts, all CGC graded for you. Here's what I have: LOOK FOR UPDATED PRICES!!!

Whiz Comics #64 CGC 8.5 WHITE Pages $125 ****SOLD*******

Marvel Family #49 CGC 8.0 (Crowley Copy) CREAM to OFF-WHITE Pages $75 NOW $50

Marvel Family #30 CGC 9.0 (Crowley Copy) CREAM to OFF-WHITE Pages $175 NOW $125

Marvel Family #24 CGC 8.0 (Crippen Copy) OFF-WHITE Pages $125 NOW $100

Marvel Family #23 CGC 9.2 (Crowley Copy) CREAM to OFF-WHITE Pages $225 NOW $175

Marvel Family #20 CGC 8.0 WHITE Pages $125 NOW $100

Marvel Family #17 CGC 9.0 (Crowley Copy) CREAM to OFF-WHITE Pages $175 NOW $125

Captain Marvel Adventures #50 CGC 8.5 OFF-WHITE Pages $300 NOW $225

All of these prices are shipped. Make a fair offer and I will likely accept. Make a silly offer and I won't. But, this is a really good chance for you to get some nice vintage books cheap.

Thanks for looking!

Sam

See photos of the comics HERE!!!

OK folks - I need a little more love for Captain Marvel and the Shazam gang. I'll take 5% off of the price on the remaining books. I'm already lower than anywhere else, so at these prices this is a Golden Age steal! My Marvel Family books comprise the #1 set on the Registry. You can take my spot. Cheap!!!

Still no love for Captain Marvel? OK... I'll go 10% off of my already low prices. New prices are:

Marvel Family 17 $158 shipped (385 points on the registry)

Marvel Family 20 $112 shipped (162 points on the registry)

Marvel Family 23 $202 shipped (495 points on the registry)

Marvel Family 24 $112 shipped

Marvel Family 30 $158 shipped (330 points on the registry)

Marvel Family 49 $68 shipped

Captain Marvel Adventures 50 $270 shipped

Look at the registry points for these and look at the prior sales and you'll see that these prices are quite nice. Thanks again for looking.

Sam

OK - I've made my third and final bump. I've lowered the prices even more (see the first post for the drastic reductions). Some of these I have priced at about 50% of the going price. I'll give this a couple days and then off they go to ebay or comiclink or something. Last chance to get these great comics at ridiculously cheap prices!!!