• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to clean house!

30 posts in this topic

Well, Christmas is here and I don't want to run up bills if at all possible so let's see if we can't sell a few books.

Same rules apply here that appear in every other thread including the :takeit: trumps PM's and shipping and handling will be exact for the number of books purchased based on your address.

If there are any questions PLEASE PM me and ask. If you don't like the price of something, and want to counter offer it never hurts to ask. SO! Like they say on the beer commercials...here we go!

Now for the two biggies....

Teen Titans #21 (1969) CGC 8.5 SS - signed by Neal Adams and Nick Cardy. Currently this is the highest Signature series copy of this book and there are only 11 universal copies that have a higher grade. Rare opportunity for a dual signature and it's on the last cover appearance of Wonder Girl in her original costume which changes next issue. Asking $190

DSC7468-X2.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 194 CGC 9.2 First appearance of the Black Cat $140

DSC7472-X2.jpg

Somebody tell me if I'm way off base on this one's price.

I think the last one sold for around $25 CGC'D too, I'll give you a cool $30

:insane:

Eh, I'll keep it until the other one I sent off gets back at least if I'm that far off doh!

That's it for right now. I've got some blanks I might put up here as a lot to see if anyone wants but I need to see what I have and scan a few before doing so. Maybe a few more slabs as well but not sure just yet.