• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman & Me (Bob Kane Autobiography)

6 posts in this topic

I was at a book signing for the Eclipse Books publishing of "Batman & Me" on 3/4/90 at the Golden Apple Comic Book Store in Hollywood. Bob Kane signed a copy for me and drew a little Batman outline and signed it;

For Thomas- "Bats" Wishes- Bob Kane 3/4/90

I was wondering if it is of any value. I'm going to keep it, but I was just wondering since I've been in the CGC grading/value mode the last month!

I was at a book signing for the Eclipse Books publishing of "Batman & Me" on 3/4/90 at the Golden Apple Comic Book Store in Hollywood. Bob Kane signed a copy for me and drew a little Batman outline and signed it;

For Thomas- "Bats" Wishes- Bob Kane 3/4/90

I was wondering if it is of any value. I'm going to keep it, but I was just wondering since I've been in the CGC grading/value mode the last month!

Cover price, plus the value of the ink he added to the book. insane.gif

Of course it's of value. YOU like it, don't you?

Great read. I have it, bought it when it first came out. Liked how Kane explained how the characters of BATMAN came to be. A lot of behind the scenes kind of stuff. Its a must read for any bat fan. Plus some really nice comic reprints.

Depending on the quality/size of the sketch, I would say it is worth about $90. Nice link to abe.com. Tells u where the seller/retailer is upfront. hi.gif

Yes - Abe is a good site -I have a modest collection of first editions etc and many have been gotten through Abe.