• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Bronze Caps, Daredevils, Defenders

53 posts in this topic

Hello again...found some more nice books over the past two months in my closet, so let's see who wants what.

Some cracked out books today, along with some new finds as well as stuff that didn't sell in the past

Standard rules - :takeit: trumps PM, but feel free to ask any questions. Offers are welcome via PM.

Over $100, gets free shipping in the US, otherwise $5 for shipping in the US.

Paypal, MO and checks accepted.

Please, no probies.

Today I'll start with some de-slabbed Captain America books. Scans will be posted a little later today. Just a quick rundown for those are as follows:

217, 218, 221, 222, 228 (all CGC 9.6)

Other Caps will include 174 (NM), 234 (Daredevil - Manitoba 9.4), 241 (Punisher - NM-), 287 (Deathlok - NM+)

Tomorrow I'll post scans for some Miller Daredevil's and later this week some nice Defenders. There may be some other titles that sneak in here and there.

Cap #287 - Deathlok! This is the better of two that I have. I submitted the other one and it came back a CGC 9.6. This one is in the 9.6/9.8 range $10.00

Cap287_Front.jpg

do you have the other cover that goes with this story arc??? (I assume not, but hey why not ask (shrug) )

BTW, I de-slabbed all these Caps to avoid slab damage/Shaken Comic Syndrome/etc. I had an Avengers 187 that got so banged up in the well that I decided to liberate a number of books I planned on keeping in my collection indefinitely. All books have been stored (and will ship) in BCE Mylites and Time-X-Tender backboards.

Captain America #218 - Iron Man!! $20.00

Cap218.jpg

Cap218Label.jpg

I wish this one wasn't de-slabbed :sorry:

Nice looking book.

It's a beautiful book and it was graded by CGC as 9.6. I don't understand why the slab should make a difference (shrug) Moreover it's a old label and very fairly priced IMHO. I would be all over many of these books if I didn't already have them in my collection :baiting: