• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just HAVE to downsize--mainly Bronze + Silver!

39 posts in this topic

What would be ideal for me would be to go from 300 or so good books, to 3 or 4 great ones. However, with our sewer backing up for the 2nd time in 3 years yesterday (not horrible, was able to catch it before it really got bad), I realize I have to get some of these out--I can't take them with me in the end, we want to move and we are expecting our third child in June.

I will keep this sales thread open for the rest of this week and add to it when I can. If all goes well, I'll start another one when time permits, guess we'll see where it goes.

Books will be cheap, so although I want them gone, really can't discount further.

I'm in Canada, so I want to use insured airmail (no letter rate, sorry), and I use bags/boards, double cardboard (top and bottom) and bubble mailers (boxes increase the weight but I'm happy to use them if you are O.K to pay more to ship). So we'll just go with;

1 book $7

2-4 books $10

5-9 books $15

More books will push to expidited, which has tracking, bumps it up another $5-8 or so.

Been here since 06 (although I realize I don't have alot of posts I'm here nearly everyday, my favorite place on the web, I thought I knew alot about comics until I got here), I've sold to many on here, I've purchased from many on here. Did well with my ebay store for a few years before the fees just made it stupid to list anything.

I'll get er fired up in about 5 minutes...

Jay

Marvel Team-Up 9 9.0 - $25 Spine has 3 or 5 miniscule non-colour breaking spine flecks, back bottom left corner and the front top left corner are very slightly blunted. I always felt this would press to an easy 9.6, I don't think it would hit 9.8 but it is a fabulous mylar! As an aside, my scanner picks up the stacking transfer much worse than the book in hand, shows the back covers darker than they really are. :news: I posted this book in the please grade me forum and although the results are mixed from 8.5 up to 9.2, I took the middle ground and lowered the grade, and the price!

Photobucket

Photobucket