• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW LIZARD CONCEPT FROM AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

95 posts in this topic

Oh god,I feel like I'm in The View with all this girly talk :P

I know which one of them is Whoopi !! :applause:

Oh god,I feel like I'm in The View with all this girly talk :P

I know which one of them is Whoopi !! :applause:

Dicey?

I think he's got eyebrows...so he's out.

220px-Whoopi_Goldberg_Cannes_1992.jpg

Seriously...that's some kind a mega up.

Also, I have to agree with the "lame" crowd...I prefer the lab coat and pants look from the cartoon (back when I was younger). Just looks like another Hollywood alien...one that looks a little like the one from Signs...

Think about it realistically though, Lizzy wore a lab coat and the same torn pants in every appearance. Just like the Hulk always wearing purple pants. He can't ALWAYS be dressed in the same stuff.

I think this has potential.

:wishluck:

I'm Oprah, you spoons. Bow and kiss my feet. :sumo:

:whatev:

I only say that because my toes are hairy like Oprah's. :cry:

Ugh,nasty :sick:

We also have matching thick, yellow nails on our big toes.

I'm Oprah, you spoons. Bow and kiss my feet. :sumo:

:whatev:

I only say that because my toes are hairy like Oprah's. :cry:

Ugh,nasty :sick:

We also have matching thick, yellow nails on our big toes.

smiley-sick016.gif

Success! :whee:

I'm honestly not excited at all for this movie. The trailers I've seen for it so far seem like it has a "twilight" feel to it. Young skinny kids with hair in their faces and emo problems for days. I understand they're going for a darker feel to it but it just looks like what they tried to do with red riding hood and those god awful vampire suck fests. I'm gonna have no hopes for this movie whatsoever and this picture is just reassuring that.

Also, I have to agree with the "lame" crowd...I prefer the lab coat and pants look from the cartoon (back when I was younger). Just looks like another Hollywood alien...one that looks a little like the one from Signs...

Think about it realistically though, Lizzy wore a lab coat and the same torn pants in every appearance. Just like the Hulk always wearing purple pants. He can't ALWAYS be dressed in the same stuff.

Potential yes...will it live up to the HUGE expectations that are already being assigned to the film...no clue. And don't worry, whether this Lizard is a big farce or not, I'll still go see the movie and probably enjoy it. I'll just be a bit more critical than usual since they're having to start picking up "B" list villans! :P

Potential yes...will it live up to the HUGE expectations that are already being assigned to the film...no clue. And don't worry, whether this Lizard is a big farce or not, I'll still go see the movie and probably enjoy it. I'll just be a bit more critical than usual since they're having to start picking up "B" list villans! :P

Mindworm will set the standard.