• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i've got a problem

105 posts in this topic

back to comics: whether cgc graded or raw, let up build collections that are as beautiful and friendly and kind as we can.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For some, it's gentle father figures nurturing young boys through the difficult and confusing adolescent years. For others - such as myself - it's well-endowed super heroines stuffed into unrealistic spandex outfits striking sexually suggestive poses in every other frame.

my friends, i have to go. my companion will be home soon.

i would like to leave you with a poem.

This time of year

the weather is chilly;

no need for Lute Courtyard

to be open.

The crane, like you,

has no tangled affairs;

wind blows rain

all through the mountains.

Pines grow on rocks

the color of nature;

streams fall

from between white clouds.

There is a trail

connecting with the summit of Mount Sung;

I still have hopes

of returning there with you.

--Chia Tao (779-843)

back to comics: whether cgc graded or raw, let up build collections that are as beautiful and friendly and kind as we can.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For some, it's gentle father figures nurturing young boys through the difficult and confusing adolescent years. For others - such as myself - it's well-endowed super heroines stuffed into unrealistic spandex outfits striking sexually suggestive poses in every other frame.

really? Wow this is an insight to you ..lol

who would have thought? :roflmao: :roflmao:

"Captian Obvious..calling Captian Obvious.."

before i go. please be kind. there is nothing threatening about peaceful comic book covers.

or any image of peace.

Does he make you present yourself for inspection when he gets home?

i'm going to stay here for a few minutes. i will just tell you right out, there is nothing wrong with a kind and gentle universe.

in fact, that's what we have

you can be mean to me. but the beauty and peaceful nature of this universe will not change.

Haha. Yeah, you would have never guessed it based on my sig. (:

i'm going to stay here for a few minutes. i will just tell you right out, there is nothing wrong with a kind and gentle universe.

you can be mean to me. but the beauty and peaceful nature of this universe will not change.

I like this guy's Zen-like attitude. I would have never guessed we'd be interpreting the Dao through comic collecting.

I like this guy's Zen-like attitude. I would have never guessed we'd be interpreting the Dao through comic collecting.

all images affect us, don't they?