• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr. Balls NEW AND IMPROVED Kudos Thread
2 2

21 posts in this topic

My old thread is here from the good ol' days - but has been archived. Since I'm back in action, let's start a new one - I appreciate the kudos!

I bought some lots from Jason , WOW ! Fantastic Packaging I was impressed always good to learn from someone after selling for 20 years as it definitely teachs a Old Dog new tricks . Grading was very Consistent and I always find it to be one of the fasinating parts of the deal ! Thanks Jason for being a great seller !

So Jason recently offered to provide design and printing services for Board members.  I contacted him to provide what I originally thought of as "business cards" (although I'm not a "business" when it comes to comics).  He advised something a bit different, a larger "calling card," perhaps that basically lays out the kinds of books I'm looking for and my contact info.  He was easy to work with, has a good layout and design sense and I'm really pleased with the result. Hopefully I can use these to shake loose some local books!