• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPDREYCER SLAB SALE

52 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I have about 30 or so slabs coming up for sale. They range from Avengers, FF4, JIM, Hulk, Daredevil, some DC and SS as well.

:takeit: rules apply and PM's are welcome.

Prefer payment is Paypal, but will take check and wait till it clears.

Shipping is $8 up to 2 slabs in the U.S. , Also book will be ship via USPS.

Thanks (thumbs u

Batman #197 CGC 8.0 SS by the Original TV Cast Adam West, Burt Ward, Yvonne Craig, Julie Newmar, and Lee Merriweather $700 Only one like this out there!

BAT197AUTOx5.jpg

I usually don't make these types of comments and never on something not GA, but that is one damn cool book.

Batman #197 CGC 8.0 SS by the Original TV Cast Adam West, Burt Ward, Yvonne Craig, Julie Newmar, and Lee Merriweather $700 Only one like this out there!

BAT197AUTOx5.jpg

I have a bunch of Signature Series,but nothing like this....pretty awesome book !!! (thumbs u (thumbs u

hmWonder if negotiations are possible

BAT197AUTOx5.jpg

I usually don't make these types of comments and never on something not GA, but that is one damn cool book.

Thanks, When I found out that all of them were going to be at the Wizard Show in Anaheim, it took me a long time to find the right book for them to sign.

All Star Batman & Robin CGC 9.8 ss Jim Lee Recall Edition $75

asbr10.jpg

If only i hadn't purchased this copy couple days ago off feebay, non sig also! doh!

Sorry to here about that. But I am pretty negotiable (thumbs u