• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my newb questions..

29 posts in this topic

Hi guys. :hi:

I was just awoken from a deep sleep in my van on the way to the steel city con in Pittsburgh when something told me to check the CGC boards. hm

Shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to answer your questions about bags and boards.

Jeff

You were driving while you were asleep? That's amazing!!

I was just awoken from a deep sleep in my van on the way to the steel city con in Pittsburgh when something told me to check the CGC boards. hm

Jeff

And typing on my iPad all at the same time. I got skills. (thumbs u

Thanks so much for the welcome messages!! and for taking the time to reply. esp. Mark 1 ^^

So, the part about tape is not how to use it, (I already have learnt to fully remove it...I just dont put it back..!!) but a question of: is it a bad idea to not use it at all?...I have read about the effects of air on comics making them deteriorate over time, so I'm guessing that folding the bag in on itself may allow a little more air into it than would using tape...and therefore I probably should use tape..carefully of course..

I'll start to look for some Mylar bags and acid free boards, and like Dr.Balls, (lol great name!) I'd welcome suggestions on where to buy from. I am in the UK.

Hotflips & TupennyConan - thanks!! I'll PM you if need be.

As for Clue... hm murder ...Sean Fingh (nice signature collection) ...and CG5... hm maybe comic gurus?? I give up...I am clueless..I never was any good at cryptic crosswords.

Peas out.

Jeff

And typing on my iPad all at the same time. I got skills. (thumbs u

For a Yankee fan :baiting:

:)

Thanks so much for the welcome messages!! and for taking the time to reply. esp. Mark 1 ^^

So, the part about tape is not how to use it, (I already have learnt to fully remove it...I just dont put it back..!!) but a question of: is it a bad idea to not use it at all?...I have read about the effects of air on comics making them deteriorate over time, so I'm guessing that folding the bag in on itself may allow a little more air into it than would using tape...and therefore I probably should use tape..carefully of course..

I'll start to look for some Mylar bags and acid free boards, and like Dr.Balls, (lol great name!) I'd welcome suggestions on where to buy from. I am in the UK.

Hotflips & TupennyConan - thanks!! I'll PM you if need be.

As for Clue... hm murder ...Sean Fingh (nice signature collection) ...and CG5... hm maybe comic gurus?? I give up...I am clueless..I never was any good at cryptic crosswords.

Peas out.

Well. Two things. We ship everywhere if you need it right away. OR we will be exhibiting at the London Super Comic Convention at the end of February if you want to buy them then.

:banana:

Jeff