• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**EVERYTHING IS NOW 35% OFF!!**

65 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins!! :takeit: trumps PMs!!

Shipping is $6.00 for 1-3 books books within the US, shipping to Canada is $12.00 for 1-4 books, and shipping any where else in the world is $18.00 for 1-4 books. If you're interested in purchasing more than that. PM me for a shipping quote.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment. Buyer Must Cover all PayPal fees. I also except US Postal Money Orders.

If you're interested in something and you don't like my Prices. Feel free to make an offer for it via PM.

Deadpool Merc with a Mouth #1 1:25 Variant NM+ $16

DeadpoolMercWithAMouth1Variant.jpg

Dark Avengers #14 1:10 Deadpool Cover Variant NM to NM+ $12

deadpoolvarianta.jpg

Avengers Initiative #33 1:15 Deadpool Variant NM to NM+ $12

DeadpoolVariantF.jpg

Dark Wolverine #83 1:10 Deadpool Cover Variant NM to NM+ $12

DeadpoolVariantB.jpg

Daredevil #505 1:15 Deadpool Cover Variant NM- $12

DeadpoolVariantC.jpg

Astonishing X-Men #34 1:15 Deadpool Cover Variant NM to NM+ $12

DeadpoolVariantD.jpg

X-Men Legacey #233 1:15 Deadpool Cover Variant NM to NM+ $12

DeadpoolVariantE.jpg

New Mutants #10 1:15 Deadpool Cover Variant NM to NM+ $12

DeadpoolVariant.jpg

Batman: Battle for the Cowl #1 1:15 or 1:25?? Variant NM+ to NM/MT $12

BO002-1.jpg

Batman Oddessey #1 1:25 or 1:50?? Sketch Variant X2 NM $12 and NM+ to NM/MT $18

BO001-1.jpg

Aren't these books already for sale in your other thread at a lower price than this?

Aren't these books already for sale in your other thread at a lower price than this?

The other thread is closed... and the Battle for the Cowl was the same price, he just listed two different prices for the two different grades of the Oddyssey variants one lower than before and one higher to reflect the grades...

The other thread is closed... and the Battle for the Cowl was the same price, he just listed two different prices for the two different grades of the Oddyssey variants one lower than before and one higher to reflect the grades...

The other thread is still on the 1st page of the FS forum and was bumped yesterday afternoon - as of this writing, it doesn't say closed anywhere in that thread and as far as I can tell all books in there are still 50% off :shrug:

The other thread is still on the 1st page of the FS forum and was bumped yesterday afternoon - as of this writing, it doesn't say closed anywhere in that thread and as far as I can tell all books in there are still 50% off :shrug:

The books that are being sold here for higher prices are in better condition than the ones listed in the other thread. I do have multiple copies of all of these books. The 3 or 4 books that are in the other thread are different books. Except for the Bone Flip Book. I only have 1 of those left. I was also going to close that other thread tonight or tomorrow morning.