• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Holiday Sale! NEW BOOKS PGS 151 - 169! DISCOUNTS! UPDATE PG 176

2,313 posts in this topic

I don't think I've ever seen those Mister Miracle covers before... I had no idea it was about him being an escape artist or whatever. hm.

As with all the Kirby 4th World stuff, it's tough to say exactly what it's all about...the art is killer though.

The Jimmy Olsen stuff is really pretty weird. Its really kind of bad, but in an interesting sort of way. Kind of like watching a train wreck. I think Kirby was doing acid when he did them.

Was there a Batman 181 in here anywheres?

Nope, but there is one coming up in my buyer exclusive thread right after Christmas. But you have to buy something in this thread to be eligible to buy in that thread.

Is it terribly high grade?

Was there a Batman 181 in here anywheres?

Nope, but there is one coming up in my buyer exclusive thread right after Christmas. But you have to buy something in this thread to be eligible to buy in that thread.

Is it terribly high grade?

Haven't graded it that closely yet. Just bought it in a collection. I would say VF or better though.