• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Holiday Sale! NEW BOOKS PGS 151 - 169! DISCOUNTS! UPDATE PG 176

2,313 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #1 1.5 board price $1300

528283370_o.jpg

528283417_o.jpg

:takeit: at 10% off

congrats to buyer and seller!

I've been reading the Marvel Masterworks to my kids and decided to put together a low to mid grade run of nice presenting comics in the 1-100 range. This is probably the nicest 1.5 around - nice page quality, no tanning/soiling/foxing, cover firmly attached. I'd much rather have this than an uglier but complete copy.

Mike

528283370_o.jpg

528283417_o.jpg

I've been reading the Marvel Masterworks to my kids and decided to put together a low to mid grade run of nice presenting comics in the 1-100 range. This is probably the nicest 1.5 around - nice page quality, no tanning/soiling/foxing, cover firmly attached. I'd much rather have this than an uglier but complete copy.

Mike

Get Kenny to leaf cast it, would be a perfect book.

528283370_o.jpg

528283417_o.jpg

Mike

Get Kenny to leaf cast it, would be a perfect book.

Can you now sell me 19 $1 books? :acclaim: