• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigHulkFans house was broken into sales thread

88 posts in this topic

bat5s.jpg

Old label goodness and one of the few Batman packing heat covers.....

$50.00 shipped.....For BigHulkFan.....

PERFECT! :takeit: Send it to the Christmas Raffle as a donation. I'll send the cash to BHF.

:whee: .

I have no respect for thieves. :mad:

^^

I can't even begin to thank everyone for their support...I don't know what to say...this place, these boards are incredible. My family and I are so moved by all of this...

I still can't believe that all this happened and I am amazed at the suport we have received. I truly thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all you have done.

Once we are back on our feet, I will do my best to pay it forward

You guys/gals rock (worship) (worship) (worship)

I have a few more TTA's and Hulks that I will be listing in the next day or two...

I also have some LJN WWE/WWF figures if there is any interest.

I have an AFA graded 85 Rick Rude

and very clean

Ultimate Warrior

Ax

Hart Foundation

Killer Bees

and a whole bunch more...if there is any interest I'll take some pics

How do you make a tissue dance..............

Put a little "boogie" in it!!

:acclaim:

You know... this little Clooneython VIII joke was really worth more than 17.3 % :grin:

Rupp's in with Snake Eye's Veteren's Day Sealed Cap Omnibus for a better cause than what I was going to use it for.

Send $60 (thats shipped and everything) to BigHulkFan's Paypal and send me the proof of payment and your address... easy peezy :)

Merry Christmas sir... hope those thievin' bazterds die in some form of farm machinery ! :whee:

capomni1.jpg

:takeit: please PM the paypal addy

You know... this little Clooneython VIII joke was really worth more than 17.3 % :grin:

Rupp's in with Snake Eye's Veteren's Day Sealed Cap Omnibus for a better cause than what I was going to use it for.

Send $60 (thats shipped and everything) to BigHulkFan's Paypal and send me the proof of payment and your address... easy peezy :)

Merry Christmas sir... hope those thievin' bazterds die in some form of farm machinery ! :whee:

capomni1.jpg

... and then please PM me your address and confirmation of payment and I'll get this bit of Xmas cheer on the road to you sir :)

capomni1.jpg

... and then please PM me your address and confirmation of payment and I'll get this bit of Xmas cheer on the road to you sir :)

I will give it to my son he is a CA fan!!