• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigHulkFans house was broken into sales thread

88 posts in this topic

How do you make a tissue dance..............

Put a little "boogie" in it!!

:acclaim:

You know... this little Clooneython VIII joke was really worth more than 17.3 % :grin:

Rupp's in with Snake Eye's Veteren's Day Sealed Cap Omnibus for a better cause than what I was going to use it for.

Send $60 (thats shipped and everything) to BigHulkFan's Paypal and send me the proof of payment and your address... easy peezy :)

Merry Christmas sir... hope those thievin' bazterds die in some form of farm machinery ! :whee:

capomni1.jpg

:takeit: please PM the paypal addy

... and then please PM me your address and confirmation of payment and I'll get this bit of Xmas cheer on the road to you sir :)

Thank you both sooo much (worship):foryou:

First off, I would like to thank everyone again for their support :foryou:

This place is awesome and I don't know what I'd do without all of you

I am going to do my best to get all books packed and shipped out by tomorrow. If it's not a prio to get the books before Christmas, please let me know so I can get the time sensitive books out first, although I will try to get everything out tomorrow. I will PM the tracking #'s when everything is sent out.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Bill