• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver age G.I. Combat - awesome books!

53 posts in this topic

G.I. Combat #91 FN+ First Haunted Tank cover. Greytone cover. This is a key book, and considered one of the greatest DC war covers of all time. This is a really nice copy, and it is an incredibly hard book to find in any kind of nice shape. Offwhite pages. $125

gic91-3.jpg

gic 91. Take it

G.I. Combat #97 F/VF This is a deslabbed CGC 7.0 old label (CGC header clip included). Another monster book – greytone cover. Small hanging sliver/chip on right cover edge. Just a stunner. Light tan to offwhite pages. Just a great copy. $70.00

gic97-1.jpg

:takeit:

G.I. Combat #88 VG/VG+ Classic greytone cover. 2nd appearance of the Haunted Tank. A nice, tight flat book, with two long, very light crease on front cover keep this out of grade. Small 1/8” square chip out of left edge back cover. Cream to offwhite pages. $50.00

gic88-1.jpg

G.I. Combat $96 FN+ Classic Greytone cover. Slight miscut/alignment. Really nice copy, showing some decent gloss. Offwhite pages. Love it. $50.00

gic96.jpg

G.I. Combat #105 FN+ This was graded a CGC 7.5 ow, but to me it’s more of a 6.5 – back cover has a small moisture spot and there is overall light soil on the back cover. Book is deslabbed with the header slip. Still, nice copy! $30.00

GIC105.jpg

And we're back!

G.I. Combat #108 FN/VF Another sweetie. Only thing holding it back are some light color scrapes at cover near top of spine. Very light, thing dust shadow on back cover, and light non-breaking crease at botton right front cover. Early Sgt. Rock crossover. $40.00

gic108.jpg

G.I. Combat #110 VF Sweet copy with deep reds on the cover. Very light abrasion at lower right corner, front cover and very light dust shadow on back cover. Offwhite pages. $40.00

gic110-1.jpg