• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hero Initiative JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA books.

239 posts in this topic

Adonis might have to drive down to Tates as well!

I vote road trip!

Only if you bring your significant other :). Are you going to Yancy Street Comic Con in a couple of weeks?

Yes we will be at Yancy :cool:

And I will try to convince her to come to Tate's with me :luhv:

Adonis might have to drive down to Tates as well!

I vote road trip!

Only if you bring your significant other :). Are you going to Yancy Street Comic Con in a couple of weeks?

Yes we will be at Yancy :cool:

And I will try to convince her to come to Tate's with me :luhv:

Cool I will see you there! I will be setting up as an exhibitor (trying to sell a bunch of stuff to raise funds).

So the bidding is taking place throughout those days @ Tate's?

I believe the covers will be on display those 3 days at Tate's, and on the last night, perhaps, a live auction? I'm not entirely sure, check with the store, or get those proxy bids in before the deadline!

By the way, all the sales for the Dec. 3rd covers are posted on the JLA Project Hub page on HERO's blog, if you scroll down the page past the 2 sets of covers still available in Jan and Feb.

http://www.heroinitiative.org/NewsDetail.asp?NewsId=259

As you will see, a few did go for under $200.

Bump for the next upcoming auction. Love me some Charlie Adlard. :)

Go for it!! I thought about a proxy bid on the Adlard but I have to be choosy with the ol budget.

Seems like Megacon has more that I'm interested, but I'm sure I will bid on a couple in the Tates auction lol